I am 49 year old father of three and husband of one (for life)

Monday, March 28, 2005

Recap

Between kid's stuff, the Easter holiday, company and watching nerve racking basketball games, I am an emotional wreck! I leave this afternoon for places south of here, to return Tuesday evening.

Getting caught up on school work, church work and secular work. Why is it that of those three the one I love the most pays the least? Wouldn't it be great if the one you loved most paid the most? What a concept!

Your captain's little sister got engaged over the weekend and I'm so happy for those two kids. She asked me to officiate the cermony- heck yes, I'm gonna do it! And she asked my big brother to "give her away" (strange way to say it). What a day that will be- I'm liable to turn into a blubbering idiot..........GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF,MAN!

No comments: