I am 49 year old father of three and husband of one (for life)

Monday, July 18, 2005

People like me

I am such a miserable sinner sometimes. I can't anymore call myself a disciple of Jesus than Charlie Manson! Do you ever feel that way? Some days, I just can't seem to get a hold of this whole Christian thing. My thoughts are anywhere but on Christ- my mouth speaks words that are not of Christ and sometimes, my actions are just plain ugly. Why me, Lord? Don't you know how broken this vessel is? This sucker's got holes in it everywhere! I guess that's the point, huh? God chosses people like me to tell other people like me that there is a person unlike me that has paid the price for us all.

2 comments:

Theresa Coleman said...

You and me, too.

Anonymous said...

Do You Have Any Information Regarding The Jewish
Whistle Blower?

Please assist at www.persuasion-university.com