I am 49 year old father of three and husband of one (for life)

Friday, February 25, 2005

FRIDAY!

Oh man, I am so glad it's Friday! I thought I was going to have a panic attack this week because of the overload at work, church and family. I just hope and pray that I'm not so caught up in serving God and neglecting my wife and kids.

Mrs. CC and I are going to see Neil and Tim Finn tonight. WOO HOO! The kids are spending the night at grandma's tonight- DOUBLE WOO HOO!

This weekend is going to be a busy one. Sat: Kids' basketball at 10 and 1. Church band gig at 1:30 to 4. Worship service from 5 to 6 and then, home for the night. My heart is racing just thinking about the potential for chaos!

Gotta Run!
CC

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do You Have Any Information Regarding The Jewish
Whistle Blower?

Please assist at www.persuasion-university.com